Friday, August 15, 2014

Misha Release Day 8/15/14


“I’m Misha. Say it please. 
I want to hear you say my name.
” Her breathless reply had him grinning.
 “Not Mr. Lanning. Misha.
 Say it, Hannah. 
Say my name so I can kiss you properly.”
 Less
“I’m Misha. Say it please. 
I want to hear you say my name.
” Her breathless reply had him grinning.
 “Not Mr. Lanning. Misha. Say it, Hannah.
 Say my name so I can kiss you properly.”

“I don’t know how. Know how to kiss at all.”
 He brushed his mouth over hers, happy with her confession. 
“You should stop now.”

He ran his tongue over her lips and watched as she ran her own over her lips, as if she were tasting him there. 
With a small groan, he took her lower lip into his mouth and suckled it until she put her hand on his arm.
 Her breathless “Don’t” made him want more.


Buy Links :



Amazon UK   http://www.amazon.co.uk/Misha-Lannings-Kathi-S-Barton-ebook/dp/B00MPK3NWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408100243&sr=8-1&keywords=Misha+By+Kathi+S+Barton









BOOK TRAILER







Please feel free to join The Misha event on Sunday 17th 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment