Sunday, September 6, 2015

Royce The Hunter Series Chapter 18 is ready to read

Chapter 18  
Jay watched his niece come toward him. She’d been at Royce’s house for over three weeks and she had called him this morning and asked him to come and get her. He wasn’t sure what to do so he’d called Mr. Royce at work. The man had been positively livid when he’d found out. “Hold her…well, try. If nothing else, I want you to stall her. I can be there in twenty minutes.” Jay started to tell him that he would when Mr. Royce spoke again. “I won’t hurt her, but there are times when I want to beat her butt. Damned girl.” Jay knew just how the man felt. There were days when he wanted to beat her himself. Just like he had with her mother. But this woman was much more independent than her mother had ever been. Scarily so. “Are you ready to go?” she asked as she pulled on her jacket. “Royce is at work today and I don’t know how much time I have before he comes home. And I need to get back to my own place. This is…Uncle Jay?” “He’s coming now. I thought he’d…he’s on his way here and should be here soon. I’m sorry, baby, but the man loves you and I don’t want you to be alone.” She sat down in the chair and stared at him. “He said he loves you. Don’t you believe him?” “I don’t…I don’t want him to love me. I mean, yes, I know he does, or at least he says he does, but Uncle Jay, he’s so out of my league. We are as different as night and day. He has so much and I’m lucky to have a pot to piddle in.” “What a really stupid thing to say.” She opened her mouth to say something, but he raised his hand. “No, you listen to me, young lady. Do you think that a couple comes together with the exact same things? No, they do not. You think your aunt and I had even close to the same desires or…you know, that’s a bad reference. I hated your aunt. Yes, I know that’s hard to believe, but it wasn’t until later after—” “I know you hated her. We all did for what she did to Suzy. But this isn’t the same. Royce doesn’t treat me like that. He treats me with respect and understanding. I just…” “You just what?” Royce asked from the doorway. “You just what, Kasey? I’d really like to know because I do love you. I’m going to love you for the rest of our lives whether you care for me or not.” Jay watched her. He needed more than anything to see if she loved him. He did feel badly for calling Mr. Royce when he should have sided with her, but he knew that Leah would have skinned him alive had he just taken Kasey home with him without seeing for himself. He watched the young man walk slowly toward Kasey and drop to one knee before her. Jay knew he’d made the right decision when he saw Kasey’s eyes light up when he touched her.  
Jay thought he should leave them to their privacy, but Bobbie told him if he didn’t come back with details she’d never forgive him. He smiled at that. Who would have thought that little Bobbie would be such a passionate little thing? And her in love with him too. Jay decided that he’d been alone long enough and on his way home he was stopping to get a ring. Time to make things right for everyone.  Jay nearly fell off his chair when he saw Mr. Royce pull out a small blue box from his pocket. Then he got up quietly and left the room. Bobbie was going to have kittens. 
He was pulling out his cell phone to call her as he opened the front door. “You’re not going to believe it,” he said with a huge smile. “My Kasey is going to marry Mr. Royce.” ~~~ “I don’t want you to leave me. Please don’t. I’ve…I love you. I know you’re probably sick of hearing—” “No, I’m not. It’s just that…why?” He was startled by her question so much so that he was speechless. “I mean, if this is because you have some sense of obligation about the fact that I’m having your baby then you can just forget it. I don’t need you. I have enough guilt of my own. I certainly don’t need you to heap more onto me. And if you think I’m having sex with you again, then you can forget that too. I didn’t particularly think you were all that good anyway.” He took her mouth. There was no finesse or even any kind of gentleness in his kiss, but she was breathless when he pulled back. Royce scooped her off the chair and into his arms. They were on the floor before she said a word and he simply silenced her with another kiss. He felt her wrap her legs around his hips as he moved his mouth along her neck. He knew he’d have to be slow. The doctor had told them that she’d only be ready for sex when she was ready. When he’d talked to him again yesterday after her appointment, Royce had been told that she’d healed much better than he’d thought she would and that she had put on eight much needed pounds. Royce knew that the bleeding had stopped too. She’d told him that several weeks ago one morning. He nuzzled her breast. He could feel the peaked tip beneath her bra and wanted to take it into his mouth. Her moan made him rock into her. Lifting her blouse, he ran his thumb up and under her bra and felt the heavy flesh as it tightened. He needed to taste her and moved the tiny scrap of lace out of his way and suckled her hard. “Royce.” She shouted his name as he moved to the other breast to give it its due. He was rolling her nipple on the roof of his mouth when her legs tightened around him. He wanted her needy; he wanted her to want him so badly that she’d beg him. He moved down her body and laved his tongue into her navel as she arched up into his cock. He opened the snap on her jeans. And was rewarded with her fingers tangling in his hair, gripping him tightly against her. As her pants slid down over her hips he nipped and tasted her skin, feasted on her flesh, and delighted in the way she made him feel. He hoped that his plan didn’t backfire and he was begging her, but he was going to give it his damnedest.  When he had her pants down around her thighs, her scant panties still in place, he sat up, pulled away from her heat and her scent. He pulled his shirt up and over his head and tossed it away. She lay before him like a bounty and he planned to gorge himself on her, but first, he needed to have her say yes. “Marry me,” he demanded of her as he ran his finger against her soaked panties. “Marry me and I’ll let you come.” “What?” Her eyes were hazed and filled with lust and need. He wanted to tell her that he’d give her anything she wanted if only she’d look like that all the time, but he wanted her as his wife. 
“I love you. Marry me I’ll make you happy for the rest of our lives. Please.” He begged her now as he slid his finger beneath her panties and deep into her. “Marry me, Kasey.” She moaned as she rode his finger. He watched her eyes flutter closed as she lifted her hands to her bare breasts. He was going to come before her if she kept that up so he stopped moving inside of her and watched as she opened her eyes. “Royce, please. I’m so close. I need to come, please?” Her voice was low, seductive, and nearly a growl. He felt his cock leak in his pants. “Please?” He slid his finger deep and stopped again. He watched her try and move against him and he pulled back. He was dying. Her scent, her musk was heady and strong. He found himself leaning forward to drink from her and just barely managed to hold himself steady. Royce moved his finger again, slowly. “You know what I want. If you tell me yes, I’ll give you want you need.” She sat up and pulled his mouth to hers. He had to pull away or he’d have her regardless of her answer. “Marry me.” He reached for the box he’d dropped to the floor when he’d first knelt before her. Opening the small box he watched as her eyes widened in surprise and then she looked at him with tears in her eyes.  “You mean it? You really want to marry me?”  He nodded, not sure if he could speak for his breath caught in his throat.  “You’re going to regret this; you know that, don’t you? I’m not going to change and I’m certainly not going to give into you like this again.” “Okay. I can live with that so long as you’re mine.” He waited for more and when she didn’t give him an answer, he had to ask. “Is that a yes?” “I want you to give me more children. Soon. I want…I would like lots of babies with you. Are you okay with that?” He was nodding as he pulled the ring from the box. “And there will be no more ordering me about like I’m a simpleton. And I’m going to work for your brothers. They treat me with respect.” The ring slid onto her finger like he knew it would. He waited half a heartbeat before he put in a few of his own demands. “I want a good half dozen children and I expect you to raise them to be just like you. And as for working for my brothers.” He kissed her, taking her tongue into his mouth as he slid his own along her deep heat. “They work for me so you’ll be working for me too. And honey, I plan to show you how much I respect you right now.” He pressed against her clit as he moved his finger in and out of her. Her hands slid up over his shoulders as she kissed him again. As her arms wrapped around him he lowered her to the floor and then pulled back. Her whimper nearly had him do the same. She watched him as he stripped out of his pants and boxer briefs and wrapped his hand around his thick cock. He looked down at her. “I want to come on you like this. I want to watch as my cum sprays all over you and see you come from it. Would you like that?” He moaned when she nodded at him and licked her lips. “You keep that up and there will be no choice in the matter.” 
“What if I wanted both from you? What if I wanted you to come on me then fuck me? Could you do that, Royce? Could you satisfy me twice in one night?” She moaned when he rubbed his cock at her entrance.  He pressed the head of his cock into her and stilled. His entire body tightened as she lifted her hips off the floor and rode him. Dizzy and so close to coming, he slid into her as he lifted her hips up off the floor then her entire body as he rested on his knees. “Do you have any idea what you do to me? How you make my body ache for yours even when I’m not anywhere near you?” She wrapped her arms around his neck and took his mouth. Lifting her ass up over his cock, she threw back her head. “Royce,” she called out. “Please, Royce, I love you.” His world tilted on its axis. There was nothing but the two of them, no one around for miles, and nothing between them. Laying her back on the floor he settled between her thighs and her ankles wrapped around him. “Say it again.”  She looked at him, confused.  “Tell me that you love me again, Kasey. Say the words to me while I make love to you.” Kasey kissed him. It was tender and so sweet. Her lips didn’t part for him and he was fine with it. When she tilted her head and stared up at him, he was sure she was going to tell him she’d made a mistake. “I’ve never given my heart to anyone before. I’ve never…I didn’t think I’d ever meet anyone where I would want to.” She kissed him gently again. “I was positive it wasn’t you too. But you saved me, didn’t you? You kept me from being lonely and sad. I love you, Royce Hunter, and I do it with all my heart.”  



Stay Tune for Next Week Chapter  19


Books In the series 


THE HUNTERS -





                                


 I hope you are enjoying this book 


                                         
          



Want A free swag packet from Kathi S Barton  Leave  A Review and send a request to 
denise@worldcastlepublishig.com  and tell her to send you one 





I have some opening on the street team !!!!  Then please join us







Now Available 


Recommended for 18+ Contains graphic sexual situations and language. Paranormal Shapeshifter Rancher Romance Erotica.

#darkfantasy #erotica #romance #pharnormal #doubledeuceseries  #comingsoon #aug21st #preorder  #booktwo

Emma McBride loves working in the law firm, and hopes someday to hang out a sign that has her on name on it. But for now, she has some proving to do. By the time she is caught up for the day, it’s nearly ten o’clock. If this doesn’t help her make partner, she has no idea what will. Emma is going to her car when she hears someone coming down the lane she was in. Instead of getting in, being trapped in her car, she pulls out her gun….

Landon McBride owns the ranch next door to the Double Deuce. It is the largest ranch in the state. His health is failing and he figures it’s time to sell. Lord knows, his son Dirk isn’t fit to run the ranch, and Landon can’t think of any person better to buy it than Mason Douglas. Mason is a good man and could manage the large spread better than he could.

Mason is interested, sure, but knows he can’t afford a spread that large, and tells Landon that. Landon jokes and tells him to marry his daughter and he can have it for free. Mason isn’t amused. Although he’s never met Emma, he knows Dirk, and if the siblings are anything alike it’s not no, but Hell no.

Emma is more embarrassed than she is hurting, but the entanglement with those men did a number on her body―she hurts everywhere. Recuperating at her parent’s ranch seems like the logical thing to do, but with her brother showing his ass and getting kicked out, she’s wondering if she’s not better off in her apartment in the city. But when the man next door shows up and shifts into an angry cougar, all bets are off.

The scent, the fear, and the smell of Emma is making Mason’s cat wild. He knows that he is scaring her—hell, he is scared himself…. He growls low, “She’s my mate. And hurt.”

Buy Links 






ALL ROMANCE






OMG !!!!!! GUESS WHAT LEONARD IS AT ALL ROMANCE RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN GET IT FOR 4.79 WOW WHAT A SURPRISE LEONARD WILL BE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE ON MONDAY SEPT 7TH !!! LEONARD IS ONLY ON ALL ROMANCE RIGHT NOW ..

                                                     Pre Order  Coming Sept 7th 2015
                                     


Leonard Earl wants no part of Rembrandt’s rag tag team of saviors. Before the cancer he’d been happy teaching children. But when the mysterious man in black shows up in his hospital room and heals him, he has no choice but to join the group. No one says he has to like it. 

Jamey has been on her own awhile. It doesn’t take her long to figure out she is different, and that the malefactors can’t change her into one of them. Since the malefactors have taken over her town, she spends her days picking them off with her bow and arrows, or delivering food and water to the remaining survivors. 

Jamey’s body is also a “host” to a dragon that has been with her for as long as she can remember. He protects her and keeps her safe…. The dragon is leading Jamey to the man he is destined to transfer to. He tells her together they will balance. Jamey is willing to take the dragon wherever he needs to go, but the man she wants no part of…. She will miss her friend. 

Leo is none too happy to find out that Jamey is bringing the dragon to him and the discovery that she is his mate. He’s already had a woman break his heart and wants no part of this mate business. He takes the dragon to save her life, but that’s where it ends…or does it? 

The malefactors are increasing in number and they need to stand together to defeat them. Jamey sees her chance and takes it to defeat their enemy. Will Leo make the ultimate sacrifice to save her? Find out in the next installment of Blood Brotherhood―Leonard. 













Now Available 


Blurb :
Jul Whitney’s mother, Celeste, has known Annabelle Erickson for many years, and it is high time she pays her a visit. Celeste has just arrived at the Erickson’s when she receives a disturbing phone call from Jul―he’s been shot. Annabelle insists that Jul recovers in their home. She has granddaughters in the medical field that can take care of him better than any hospital….
Jul loves the Erickson home and is given Emerald’s old bedroom to recuperate in. However, there is something about the Erickson family that’s odd…everyone is friendly enough, but they’re speaking to him very cryptic like he should know something about them, but not. And when Jade tells him that the large wolf playing in the yard by the edge of the woods is part human he doesn’t believe her. He’s thinking at this point he’d be better off finding a nice hotel room to recuperate in―like now. He rounds the corner and is hit so hard in the chest that he finds himself soaking wet in the middle of the pool with the most beautiful―and quite angry―woman that he’s ever seen....
Emerald Erickson didn’t see that coming. The man, human no less, just steps right out in front of her. She hits him so hard that they’re both in the middle of the pool. Now all the fool’s doing is staring at her breasts with a sappy grin on his face. When she looks down she sees that the wet fabric hides nothing. Pissed off only touches the surface of the feelings raging through her body―he is her mate.
Emerald has been avoiding spending time at her sister’s house because they’re all happily mated and she feels like she’s intruding into their happiness. And she had given up finding a mate a long time ago because she only attracts the bad sorts―men who love to intimate women with their fists. Would this man be any different? She doesn’t want to stick around long enough to find out….

Buy Links:








I Tunes  Coming Soon

All Romance   https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-emerald-1868491-340.html



Wow check this out if you sign up for this news letter you get a free copy !!!!!!!!!!

http://eepurl.com/brCBvP



                                                       


Fated Destiny: Trapped
And just like that, it all come flooding back to her. Everything. The crash, the sex. Even the way he’d made her feel when he came inside of her. Andrea could hear him screaming at her now, his voice in her head telling her to calm down….
Trevor was a wolf on a mission. They had his mate and he wanted her back―now.…
US http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010KNYOAS
UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B010KNYOAS
CA http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B010KNYOAS
AU http://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B010KNYOAS


                                         FREE book when you sign up for Ember Moon news letter




                                 



















1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete