Sunday, April 19, 2015

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE is ready to read !!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
Morgan woke up hot. Her body was drenched in sweat from her head all the
way down to her feet. When she tried to move away from the source of heat, it
literally pulled her back again. It was then that she noticed the huge arm across
her just under her breasts. OhGodohGodohGod! Where was she?
Turning slightly, she got a whiff of aftershave and shampoo. Nickolas. Damn
it, how had she ended up in bed with him?
Lifting his arm as gently as she could, she tried to slip out from underneath
it. It was heavy and she wasn’t in a position to move it high enough over her
girth to raise up. She wanted to sit up and was nearly to the desperate point of
needing to pee too.
Waking him up was the only solution. She began by shaking him gently.
When that didn’t work, she started rattling him as hard as she could.
“Morgan, if you don’t stop beating on me like that, I’m gonna spank you.”
He didn’t even open his eyes. Jerk.
“I have to pee, and I might be sick again. Let me up, hurry.” She might have
laughed at the speed he moved off her if she didn’t have her own emergency just
then.
Morgan barely made it to the toilet before she started throwing up. There
wasn’t much in her stomach, but it still made her ache to heave like this. When
she felt she could manage it, she sat down to pee. Those seemed to be the only
things she was getting really good at, peeing and heaving.
When she stood up to wash her hands, she noticed blood in her panties. She
sat back down so abruptly that she banged her teeth together. Blood. Heart
pounding and her head spinning, she tried to think past the noise buzzing in her
head. It was no use.
Morgan needed to call Damon. He’d know what to do. Blood in her
underwear at eight and a half months pregnant wasn’t the end of the world.
Right, she thought.
As she stepped out of the bathroom, she noticed that Nick was getting
dressed. She must have made a small noise because he turned around to her.
“Morgan, what is it? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. Here, sit down. Have
you ever noticed how much I’m asking you to sit down? You might want to
think on that when you’re scaring the life out of me like you are now.”
“You never ask me to sit down. You’re forever demanding that I sit, like I’m
some sort of dog you’re trying to paper train. Nickolas, I need to call Damon.
Something is wrong. I...I have blood. Can you please dial it for me?”
Nick picked her up and pulled her into his lap. She couldn’t see his face, but
her head was resting on his chest so she could hear his heart beating fast
“Honey, how much blood? A lot?” She shook her head no. There wasn’t
really, she supposed. “Okay, is it your mucus plug? You know, the barrier? It
would be sticky and clear with blood tinged in it Could that be what you saw?”
Morgan remembered something about that. Damon had told her that she’d
lose it sometime in the last part of her pregnancy. She suddenly felt stupid. Of
course that’s all it was. She started to slide off his lap when he held her tight
again.
“Please just sit here with me until my heart moves down into my chest again.
Shouldn’t be too much longer, ten or eleven years maybe.”
She could hear his heart. It was just where it should be and it wasn’t
pounding like it had been before.
Nick’s hand was resting on her thigh, she noticed. She wondered what he’d
do if she picked it up and placed it over where his sons were currently playing
football with each other. Just as she was going to lift his hand to put it there,
someone pounded on the front door, startling both of them.
“I have to get that. I ordered some groceries to be delivered this morning.”
He didn’t move. Neither did she. When the pounding came again, she moved off
his lap and he stood up and moved toward the door. “Morgan?” She turned
when he didn’t finish. “I’ll call Damon for you.” And he left her.
Morgan decided to take a shower and wash her hair. She couldn’t find her
clothes and as much as she hated to bother his, she went to his closet and pulled
out one of his darker dress shirts. Reaching into her bag, she found a clean pair
of panties and a clean bra. Her under things were getting very tight on her, but
she wasn’t spending money on things she’d only wear for a few more weeks.
Before she stepped into the living room, she could hear someone talking.
Nickolas, she could hear, but the other voice seemed farther away.
“Dr. G., I am not gonna fix a pregnant woman no breakfast without asking
her if she can eat it. That would just be cruel and unusual. Maybe she don’t be
liking eggs. Ever think on that one? No, we’ll just wait until she...hello there. My,
aren’t you a pretty little thing?”
Morgan actually looked behind her to see who the little thing was. She
realized suddenly Mary Janis, Nickolas’ cook and cleaning lady, was referring to
her. Blushing hotly, she walked more into the kitchen. Nickolas was grinning at
her like he was half crazed. Idiot man.
“I’d actually love some breakfast. I’m starving. I haven’t eaten since
yesterday afternoon. Well, except a couple of candy bars. I was gonna eat last
night, but I don’t remember getting home.” She realized just then that she didn’t
even know how she’d gotten here. Looking around, she didn’t even know where
here was.
Morgan must have looked confused because Nick answered her musings.
“This is my apartment. I picked you up at the bus station last night and brought
you here. They wouldn’t let us fix the door, and I couldn’t leave you there alone,
so here you are.”
Breakfast was delicious. She didn’t care for bacon, but there were sausage
links and fried ham. Hot biscuits and hash browns, eggs, and fresh sliced
tomatoes were also added to her plate. Morgan ate two helpings of everything.
“I think there might be a couple of hunks of old moldy cheese if you want it.
I’m sure Mary could fry them up for you,” Nick told her. She wasn’t going to feel
bad about it; she’d been very hungry and it was wonderful.
“I wish I would have found you sooner, Mrs. Janis. I might have stolen you
away to come live with me.” Nick looked at her oddly and she realized what
she’d said and changed the subject. “Did you get in touch with your brother
yet?”
Morgan started to clear the table when she was suddenly pulled across
Nick’s lap. “No, I forgot. Let Mary do that. I want to show you something.” He
picked her up and carried her to the living room with her legs wrapped around
his hips. As the door swung shut behind them, he pressed her against the wall
and his body.
“Morgan, let me taste you.” He ran his tongue up her throat and along her
jaw to her mouth. As soon as his mouth covered hers, she moaned. The feel of his
body pressed to her, his mouth doing wonderful things, made her forget that she
was supposed to avoid him. When his hand gently cupped her breast through
his shirt, she nearly cried out; the sensations ripping through her body nearly
had her begging for more.
“Please, Nickolas, please.” She was begging, begging for him to do what, she
didn’t know, but her need for him was overwhelming.
“I wish I could take you. Take you right here, right now, but we can’t. Not
now. The babies…we can’t have sex because of the babies.”
The babies. Oh, God, the babies. What was she thinking? Of course he didn’t
want to have sex with her; she was huge. Not particularly sexy-looking either.
She tried to pull away from him, but he held her fast.
“Morgan, look at me. Morgan!”
She was so ashamed she could only look at the wall over his shoulder.
“Morgan, it’s not you. Please, look at me.”
“I’m sorry. I want you to let me go. I’m so... large. Please let me down.” It
wasn’t until he pulled her chin to him that she looked at him.
“I want you. I’ve never wanted to be buried so deep inside of a woman in all
my life. I want to feel you come around me, over me. I want to feel your body
milk mine until I’m so crazed with need that I can’t see straight, but we can’t.
You can’t have sex anymore once you lose your plug. It’s no longer safe for the
babies. But that doesn’t mean we can’t give each other pleasure. I want to see you
come Morgan, taste you when you do.”
Morgan realized that he had taken them to his bedroom again when he slid
her down his body. She could feel his cock pressing hard against her belly. Need,
the need to feel him inside of her raced through her. Nick gently pressed her
back against his bed all the while kissing her, touching her.
Nick had his shirt unbuttoned from her before she realized it and her bra
pushed down over her engorged breast. They had been so tender lately that she
could barely stand to wash them. But what he was doing was sensual and gentle.
“Morgan, watch me suckle at your breast. I want to see your eyes glaze when
you start to come. Watch me, baby.”
Morgan leaned up and watched as he traced his tongue all along the areola,
never touching the sensitive tip. His eyes never leaving hers, he flicked his
tongue quickly over her nipple once, twice more before he covered it with his hot
mouth and sucked.
Morgan cried out from the feel of him rolling her nipple on his tongue and
against the roof of the hot cavern. She felt him shift and then his hand was
touching her between her legs through the material of her panties. She couldn’t
decide which felt better, his hand or his lips, and soon it didn’t matter. Her entire
body was a live wire, waiting, waiting and wanting something.
“Please, I need...please help me, Nickolas.” She nearly cried out again when
he pulled his head away from her breast. He could be stopping. Please, she
silently begged him, don’t stop.
Nick moved down her body and off the bed. It didn’t take her long to figure
out where he was going and what he was going to do. Before she could protest
and tell him to stop, he had his mouth covering her clit and she came apart,
shattering into a million stars in the dark sky.
As he stood, she sat up and reached for him. She wanted to taste him as he
had her. Fumbling with his buckle, she touched him as soon as he was free. His
cock was hard and hot in her hands as she guided him to her mouth. Licking the
tiny drop at the end of his shaft, she moaned at the taste. He was hot and spicy,
hard and smooth.
Opening her mouth around him, he surged forward and bumped the back of
her throat, causing her to gag slightly. He pulled back, cupped the back of her
head, and gently showed her how to take him. Wrapping her hand around the
inches she couldn’t take in her mouth, she slid her hand up and down him.
“Morgan, please...I’m so close, baby. I’m going to come.”
And she felt the first hot splash of him down the back of her throat. He
rocked harder and harder as he came. Reaching between her own legs still
spread wide from him, she touched herself and came with him, moaning around
his cock.
Morgan fell back against the bed, spent as he slowly crawled along her and
to her side. She felt euphoric and happy. She laid her head on his chest and
listened as his heart slowed. Her mind was all fuddled and still fuzzy from what
they’d done.
“I love you, Nickolas. I think I always have.” She felt him stiffen beneath
her. It was slight, but the way they were laying made it impossible for her not to
feel it. Flushing with heat, she sat up, pulling away from him.
“Morgan, I’m sorry. I just can’t... I don’t know how I feel about you. I like
you, but love... I don’t know. I...”
Morgan cut him off before he said anything else. What he’d said already was
enough. “I’m sorry. I should go. I have things to do today and I need to...”
Morgan buttoned up his shirt and moved quickly toward his door. He hadn’t
moved off the bed. As she made her way into the living room, she heard him call
out to her. Blinded by her tears, she didn’t stop, but grabbed up her bag that
luckily was lying by the open elevator doors. The doors were nearly shut when
he stepped out of the bedroom, and snapped closed as he got to them.
Morgan pushed buttons on the panel at random, hoping that she could stop
it before she got to the lowest level. She had no doubt that someone would try
and stop her if she went out the lobby.
The elevator stopped on the tenth floor, and she stepped off. As she did, she
heard the bell ringing on the phone. No way was she answering it. Moving
quickly toward the stairs, she opened the door and started down. She didn’t
know where she was going, but down seemed her best bet for getting out.
By the time she made it to the fifth level, she knew she was in trouble. The
third floor was a blur of pain and dizziness. When she stopped on the main level,
she was bleeding, badly.
Pushing through the doors to the main lobby, someone was screaming. Over
and over they screamed until she just wanted them to shut up. Blurry things
were moving in and out of her vision; she could hear voices, but couldn’t make
out what was being said. She felt someone try to lift her, but the person started
screaming again. And she was put back down. Morgan could feel the darkness
pulling at her now, starting to climb its way up her arms to her head. She saw
him then, saw the phantom Nickolas. Before the blackness took her, he needed to
know something. He needed to know what he’d done to her.
“I hate you. I want you to go away and never come near me again,” she said
to the dream just before the darkness took her.



Tune in next week for FORTY-TWO



Buy Link for the Box set  grab for 9.99 



Buy links

THE GRANT BROTHERS -
2 DEVIN – http://smarturl.it/devin  
4 BYRON – http://smarturl.it/byron  
5 JAMIE – http://smarturl.it/jamie  


The grant brothers series in reading order 


Next New Release is Jace 


The Double Deuce Ranch is in trouble. The taxes have tripled over the years, and the repair bills and cost of supplies are more than the Douglas men can scrape together to save the ranch. Short of a miracle they are on the street.
Holly Snow has already bought four ranches this month saving them from the greedy banker. She’ll save the Double Deuce, too, if Georgie Douglas will let her. Something underhanded is driving all the ranches into foreclosure and she is determined to get to the bottom of it. To her, money is no object.
Jace Douglas knows from the moment he sees Holly in that jail cell, beaten but proud, that she is his mate. His cat wants to claim his mate, but he doesn’t have two nickels to rub together, there is no way he is taking her for a mate. He can’t afford her. He is out of her league…
Fate, however, has other ideas, and money, although a huge factor, never is the issue between them. Jace likes to play…a little rough. And Holly might be of a mind to just play along…

         

                   

                         




Happy Reading 

Kathi  S Barton 














 




No comments:

Post a Comment